Would you like to submit a guest post or article on Guitar Gas.com?
If you have a great idea or an insight on a specific topic and you feel that it fits in with the content on this site, ie; Guitars, Amps, Music Gear, Learning Guitar, Industry news, CD’s, DVD’s etc… and would like to share it here in the form of an article, then please can get in touch with me and let me know what you have planned. You can reach me through the Contact Us Page.
If you already have an article written, but not published, feel free to send it to me along with a link to your blog, YouTube channel or any other publishing avenue you may have and I will have a look and see if it’s a good fit, but if you just want to share your idea first before sending through your article, then that is cool too.
At the moment we require that all articles submitted fall under the sole ownership and copy write of Guitar Gas, mainly because of issues in relation to other sites having dual ownership of copyrighted material, we really don’t want to get into a bun fight over this stuff, plus duplicate content plastered all over the internet doesn’t do anyone any favors, it just hurts everyone’s chances of being ranked in the serp’s.
In simple language… If you want us to publish your article on Guitar Gas.com, you can’t go and post it on your own website or any other site on the web for that matter.
We are more than happy to include a couple of links to your blog one at the top of the article, something like…
Guest post by John Rock of www.IwannaRock.com
…and another one or two in the body text of the article. As long as the link points to articles that are relevant and is on your blog and not to a third-party site. We won’t publish your affiliate links either.
Also, we do have some simple common sense guidelines that must be adhered to, such as…
Guitar Gas is a site that focuses on topics that are relevant to guitar players, and caters to the following main points…
- Learning Guitar
- Gear and Product Reviews, including but not limited to… Guitars, Amps, Effects, Cd’s, DVD’s, Books, etc…
- Music Related News
Your article should be related to any one of those main points and can be presented in one of the following formats:
- Plain Text Article – No Video No Images.
- Article with a Video
- Article with Images
- List Post
If your keen to promote your knowledge here on Guitar Gas and have a great idea that you would love to share, but still have a couple of questions, feel free to contact us over at the Contact Us page.
Or… keep reading for more detailed information about writing for us.
More Guitar Gas Publishing Policies and Publishing Disclaimers – Please Read Before Submitting Articles
- Guitar Gas is solely responsible for the content of www.guitargas.com and its respective sites and social presence.
- All content original to Guitar Gas, and published on the Guitar Gas website or elsewhere, is copyright to Guitar Gas.
- We may decline to publish, or we may edit content submissions as we see fit and at our discretion.
- By submitting an article to Guitar Gas we assume permission to publish any written material that you submit.
- You will be notified when your submission is published on GuitarGas.com.
- All written material submitted to Guitar Gas automatically falls under Guitar Gas copyright and ownership.
Publishing Policies – Please Read Before Submitting:
- Great Content: We are looking for articles that are easy to read, thoughtful, include substantial information and information that matches the current Guitar Gas content. Most of the people who regularly visit Guitar Gas are guitarists looking for information on certain products, whether that be the quality of a particular product or how to use the product to its potential, so your article must be catering to our visitors interests by offering clear benefits, and or positive alternatives. See point #8.
- Relevance: Your articles must be relevant to our sites content. We won’t accept articles that are overly self-promotional. By checking out some of our current articles you’ll get a fair idea of what we will accept.
- Well Written English: We do reserve the right to edit any articles that are submitted, and by submitting an article you are not guaranteed that it will be published, but please try to send us something that doesn’t require too much effort on our part to make it legible. Please edit your own content before submitting your article to us!
- Links: We are happy to include external links in your article, one to your websites homepage (see the example above) and another one or two to your sites internal pages, on the condition that the content the link is pointing to is relevant to the content within the article you have submitted to us, the length of the article and the various topics covered within your article. We will not publish your affiliate links or links to third-party websites.
- Keywords: Please supply your specified Keywords when you submit your article, along with your meta description, Title etc… We need this to add into the meta description and Title Tags prior to publishing the article. Keywords help the search engines discover your content, so visitors will find your article when they search for a specific keyword. It’s your responsibility to include all of the keywords in your article. Please refrain from making your article keyword heavy, we will edit them out if we see fit.
- The Right Length: Please don’t feel that your article has to be long and drawn out to get published, they don’t have to be excessively long, but don’t make them too short either. Between 500 and 1000 words is good.
- Must be Approved: All content will be manually reviewed and must be approved prior to being published. All content will be checked for duplicate content through a premium search via CopyScape.
- Under No Circumstances: We will Never publish Porn, Swearing, Slander, Libel, Plagarism, or Copyrighted material. If you have great content, there shouldn’t be a problem. See point #1.